Wednesday, February 3, 2010

tv

I think "Lost" may have jumped the shark last night. I was entranced, but this morning I thought "What the **xx##"? No one survives that close to a bomb, Sawyer never mentions that Juliette set the thing off, and why would they bring Juliette back to life only to kill her off three minutes later? Not to mention Sayid coming back to life after being "dead" for like 45 minutes…

I'll probably stick with it just to see if they manage to somehow tie it all together, but I got this sick "this better not be a dream sequence" feeling last night. If we find out Jack dreamt the whole thing and is going to use it to write a best-seller, I'll be sorely disappointed.

All the shows this season seem to be mimicking each other; I've seen 3 or 4 scenes on planes- Chuck, NCIS, Human Target, and now Lost. I'll concede that Lost has precedence, but maybe we need another writer's strike to give them time to come up with new material.

No comments:

Post a Comment